Oscraps

Balance How to Move Forward
I crashed my bike on the same corner during winter of 1983 for 3 days in a row when I was 18. Black Ice. So hard to see.
I have never touched a bike since then.
I also failed all my exams and was suspended from the university that same year - 1983. Academic probation.
I could have gone back after 1 year. I should have gone back. But I didn't. I felt rejected. So I stopped studying.
I think that is when I stopped balancing... I stopped pushing myself. I gave up.
And now I have no idea how to start moving forward again...
Credits list
Papers & Word Art From the Wind in my Sails Bundle by Lynne Grieveson.
Bicycle from the Winter is Coming Bundle by Lynne Anzelc.
Quote font - Lemon Tuesday
Journaling Font - Candara
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  2. Lynn Grieveson
My heart aches for you and the frustration you are feeling. It is never too late... just pick one small thing that you might like to learn and take it one step at a time. We will be happy to encourage you and walk along with you... step by step.

Oh, I'm so sorry you are feeling this way... You might feel you life is out of balance, but this page is not - it is carefully designed, the journaling on the right is counterbalanced by the photo and wordart on the left making two neat columns. It is color coordinated and the photo complements the journaling which echos the quote which in turn relates back to the journaling.

I have also just looked through your gallery again - there is a variety of styles and page designs, you are clearly being creative and exploring the world of digital scrapbooking...

I am so proud of you for jumping in and starting!!! We're here to help however we can. I'm so sorry for all the pain you've gone through and pray it gets better.

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
Robloz55
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename