Oscraps

March 2013 Standing O's

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
In the middle of all the gorgeous birthday LOs I found this utter beauty by marinkapiter
it's just .. wow !

Traumelfe

I totally love this outstanding page by todido...
captureweb1.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=280180&cpage=2&title=capture&cat=1351

hondachicc

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do I see one, but two of my pages here!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Jen and Anika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY VERY HAPPY HERE!!!!! even if I am crazy...hehe!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
thank you Nana!!! That;s Scott's GF Leah(in case you didn;t figure that out LOL) it they are too funny together! Thanks for the Standing O!!!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
this LO by Ulina litterally jumped at me when I refreshed the gallery home page ... I mean WOW !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I may be totally biased here but this page by Jean for the Creative Techniques challenge this month is totally stunning and so gorgeous!!

scrap-genie

Thank you so much, Ona! I love seeing my mother's picture here. And I appreciate the help with clusters, too.

MrsPeel

some absolutely AWESOME pages!!!! not surpirsingly, the gallery is FULL of them!
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, no time to check the whole thread, but I thought this deserved a place here, by justjen (who always blows my mind with her pages)

edity to add this page, which blew me away with, not only the blank space which am not talented enough to opull of (well am a compulsive element hoarder in the page LOL) but look at those butterflies shadows!!!!!! OMG I can touch them!!!!! if I ever can achieve that level of shadow, I will reach Scrapping Heaven :) by ritacica

and HAD to come back to add this one by ScrappyIrene...absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ritacica

I lOve the awesOme O!
some absolutely AWESOME pages!!!! not surpirsingly, the gallery is FULL of them!
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, no time to check the whole thread, but I thought this deserved a place here, by justjen (who always blows my mind with her pages)

edity to add this page, which blew me away with, not only the blank space which am not talented enough to opull of (well am a compulsive element hoarder in the page LOL) but look at those butterflies shadows!!!!!! OMG I can touch them!!!!! if I ever can achieve that level of shadow, I will reach Scrapping Heaven :) by ritacica

Thank you :bounce:

justjen

Oh Cynthia !!!!! Thank you so much you made my day!!!!!!!! And such wonderful words!!!!!!! *blushing*

MrsPeel

super well deserved girls :) you make my heart sing with so much beauty
I found another one, from another iof my fav scrappers, love how she blended the image in the circle and gave it all a dreamy feel, from oldvwblues