Oscraps

March 2013 Standing O's

marnie333

Fully enjoyed this artistic page by Judy (jharm). Take a minute and treat yourself to the story Judy shared…warm and wonderful!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=281281&title=return-and-deliver&cat=1351

return_and_deliver_web.jpg

ChantalS

Look what Lilly-10 made! I think this is stunning! It could be an advertisement or someting like that!
Perfect!

N

NewAdmin

this one by hoodsmom... holy wow!!! i LOVE her placement of everything!! very inspiring!!

N

NewAdmin

MAN! some good stuff in the gallery this afternoon!!!! look at this one from chocochoco. it makes me feel so HAPPY!!! :)

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
Thank you, Amanda :)

It helped to have a good model ;) and the shade of your background paper is one of my favorites.

MrsPeel

thanks Adryane so much for posting the page.... I didn't realise it was here, am a bit slow in keeping up with forums...
is such an honior to be here amingst so many talented people!!!
:)

MrsPeel

I'm amazed at how much art there is in the gallery...I love the artsy look but not a great talent at it, and I admire so many...sometimes is difficult to choose one out of the whole gallery wonderful pages... but this one catches me especially LOVE the work done here...

Anja DD

I just looooove this layout by Captivated Visions. The way she put the picture of the shoes, gives the illusion there is actually someone standing on that pile of stacked papers and things. Love it.
ready3.jpg