Oscraps

Lydia Designs - Adoption Wordart + 2 other stuffs

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Beautiful--and since my brother and SIL are in the process of adopting (shhh its still a secret) guess what I am getting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSlycord

Oh Lydia!!! I LOVE that adoption word art...I'm off to the store...because I've got lots of ways to use that!!! Thank you, thank you for creating it! (And Chris, very great news for your brother and sister-in-law...and well, for your whole family!!!)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Beautiful--and since my brother and SIL are in the process of adopting (shhh its still a secret) guess what I am getting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hijack this thread but...Chris, really?? I know they have been trying for a long time. How exciting and I'll pray it all comes together perfectly.

Lydia, I love these. I love that they are specifically for adoption but that several of them can be used other ways. And they are beautiful.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Tee-hee- I am trying to fly under the radar with the news. Its not supposed to be out in the open just yet esp since they had the bad issue with the birth mother last year and things went badly.

But yes- Hopefully before the holidays....:)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
oh these are great! that adoption wordart almost makes me want to adopt just so i can use them ;) (just kidding!)

kittychen

Designer
I am a big fan of your word art. beware lyd-lyd.. i am coming to ur store asap. hehehe...