Oscraps

just had to toot...sorta!

LSlycord

Ok...can I just say that I was totally inspired by the gallery tonight?! And I've only got 200 more by March 1st. It was a wimpy goal but I knew that I was going to have trouble in January! I'm really restraining myself here...not setting another goal until I make this one! But I'm NOT going to be happy if I'm at 11,500 on March 1st! I know this about myself! We'll see...

LindaPete

Ok ladies - this is post # 600. That means 216 to go to my goal of 500 posts. I'm over half way there!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ok ladies we have a little over two weeks to go, how is everyone doing?

I am going to have to "re-analyze" my daily requirements because weather and health permitting, we are going to my mom's for three days over the long weekend, and I will be off line.

So let me see where I am...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This time I am smart- i am using my calculator on the computer. *Cheesy grin*
This is post 7388, so I need 112 more to get to 7500, my goal.

There are 19 days left of Feb, minus my three offline days- that gives me 16, yes-- 16 days to get there.

112/16= 7 posts a day. woo hoo!!

How about you?

katg1006

Chris that rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TooooooT!!!

Dang I have my chat on passed 9000 :) So now I will have to set a new one again...so I am going for 9500 by March 1st! Watch out 10,000 club here I come!! Hahahaha

How about everyone else! How are you all doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

petey111

Wowsers...2195....Hmmm...how about 2350 by March 1? That's just a titch over 10 posts a day. I don't think that'll be too much.

katg1006

LindaP - Woooot!!!!! So close...you will do that in no time!

Cyn & Linda - Always puts a smile on my face to peek in my gallery and see the love you two leave :) You are the best!!!!!! I love my chatty friends!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Look at you girls- and Kat! WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!
Congrats everyone! I am sure I am a bit behind schedule but I plan to hit th egallery later on today. It will be my incentive to get my "chores" done.

Cynthia

So good to be back!
LindaP - Woooot!!!!! So close...you will do that in no time!

Cyn & Linda - Always puts a smile on my face to peek in my gallery and see the love you two leave :) You are the best!!!!!! I love my chatty friends!!! :)

Hmm, I think someone will need a blinkie soon!!

And Kat, with friends like you and Lin and Chris who keep me motivated, it's very easy! Love you girls!!