Oscraps

just had to toot...sorta!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
okay...I had issues (really good Mr Gorgeous + Paris issues) before New Years, so I did not make my goal of 6000 posts then! BUT I did in the gallery tonight!!

Should I start another thread where we have posting goals that we reach BEFORE our BIG THird birthday party??? yep, that would be Oscraps birthday party...but I'm not mentioning it...nope...you didn't hear it from me!! heehee

but if we were to have a REALLY BIG BASH in MARCH, I think I could post another 500 posts before then!! So my goal is 6500...if I make that before February is done, then I'll reset my goal! :)

Who's gonna join me???

Cynthia

So good to be back!
I was awful... Still am... Didn't reach 11K but of course, life happened more than I like. So, I'll set my goal to those same 11K and I hope to pass it!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Unlike my darling Tali- I crave even simple numbers. :D
This is post 7094. if I shoot for 7500
darn it, where did the kids leave my calculator???

gotta do it the old fashioned way...

that gives me 406 to do in about 6 weeks....

about 68 a day?
No.... god I hate math!

68 a week, or approx 10 a day.

Yes! That is doable!
And like Sally, if I make it before then, I'll reset it-

And actually, I looked at the calendar wrong (who me?? Go figure??)... and there are three more weeks in Jan, so that would make it 406 in 7 weeks.

Piece of cake!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
LOL Chris I love you .... your hilarious ... you just had an entire conversation with yourself ;) YOU ROCK!!!

petey111

O.k. I'm setting my at 2,000. That's a really easy one to hit, but the class I teach at college starts in a week, so I'll be busier.

LSlycord

Congrats Sally! I'm slacking on gallery comments, forum posts, scrapping...everything this week.

t_a_l_i

Ok. I'm setting mine at 5503. :D

I'm at 5253 with this one, so that is what ... 250? I'm not going to get too awful crazy yet ... since I'm trying to exercise and all that. ;)

sandracvrt

okay... I'm gonna set mine at 2800..

Chris - I love that you had an entire conversation with yourself LOL :)

TessieB

I reached my goal of 2009 before the new year. So I am ready for my next challenge. I am at 2080 so I am ready for 2400 by 3rd birthday.

Good luck ladies!

NicosMommy

ok, I was supposed to be at 500 by now, I have been seriously slacking!!!!!! Im setting my new goal at 600.

snappy2003

Hmm...well I'm close to 1000...I'll set my goal to 1200, surely I can make that. Thank goodness gallery comments count :).