Oscraps

July Challenge #5 - Year Flashback

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

2024-year-flashback-web-jpg.410618

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the Year Flashback Challenge here at OScraps.
I am happy to host the challenge.

I chose 5 years ago - 2019 - that year needs to be the focus of our Layouts.
Your Layout can be about something meaningful or personal that happened in your life;
or a historical event; or a movie, music, or TV show from that year.
The year 2019 must be large and used as the title
No templates allowed for the challenge.

I chose the year 2019 the year before the Covid nightmare...
I choose to make my layout about a the last show that my girls performed in the community group.

My Layout

I used Wake Up With a Purpose | Mixed Media Signature Ki by Rachel Jefferies, Gentle Dawn elements and Papers by Manu Designs

I look forward to seeing your layouts and what subject you choose to scrap.

RULES:
- Year 2019 - the focus of the Layout

- Layout can be about something meaningful or personal that happened in your life;
- or a historical event; or a movie, music, or TV show from that year.
- The year 2019 must be large and used as the title

- No templates allowed for the challenge.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST July 31, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Belle

2024-year-flashback-web-jpg.410618

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the Year Flashback Challenge here at OScraps.
I am happy to host the challenge.

I chose 5 years ago - 2019 - that year needs to be the focus of our Layouts.
Your Layout can be about something meaningful or personal that happened in your life;
or a historical event; or a movie, music, or TV show from that year.
The year 2019 must be large and used as the title
No templates allowed for the challenge.

I chose the year 2019 the year before the Covid nightmare...
I choose to make my layout about a the last show that my girls performed in the community group.

My Layout
js6KOmW.jpg

I used Wake Up With a Purpose | Mixed Media Signature Ki by Rachel Jefferies, Gentle Dawn elements and Papers by Manu Designs

I look forward to seeing your layouts and what subject you choose to scrap.

RULES:
- Year 2019 - the focus of the Layout

- Layout can be about something meaningful or personal that happened in your life;
- or a historical event; or a movie, music, or TV show from that year.
- The year 2019 must be large and used as the title

- No templates allowed for the challenge.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST July 31, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Must it be 2019?

isDK

Here's mine: Big in terms of page titles is relative. I made it 24 point, which is more than a whole lot of book titles. :p

Terri M

In 2019 my granddaughter left day care/preschool and went on to "real" school for kindergarten. That lasted a few months, then, boom, all of a sudden I was trying to help her do kindergarten lessons on her computer in Seattle from my home in Virginia, so her mom and dad could keep working from home. We looked forward to so much that all turned out differently.