Oscraps

January Standing O's

yvonnahenna

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=251962&title=winter-wonderland&cat=1351
Here is another gorgeous page!!
With my ipad I don't know how to get the link for posting an image.

EDIT (by sue.falstaff): hope you don't mind, Yvon but I added the image so we could all "oooooh" & "ahhhhhh" over it!!!

winter-wonderland7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mrstoa

mrstoa
So far, this January, our "O" Family has rocked the Gallery with beauty!

:horn: Wonderful and talented artists hang around our " O" hOme! :horn:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh, I love, love, LOVE this layout by AmbeR!

She really capture how fast things have moved lately. And the way how she's done the journaling is fantastic.

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
Oh, I love, love, LOVE this layout by AmbeR!

She really capture how fast things have moved lately. And the way how she's done the journaling is fantastic.

Oh Eva, DANKE! This is my very first Standing O!! I'm so tickled!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
I think this is one of the most beautiful mother/child photos I have ever seen.
Beautiful work, Marianne.

schokolade

Thank you dear Adryane, thank you! Scrapping the photo took me back remembering the most happy time in my life.
Marianne

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Am I the only one who LOVES COLOR here??? LOL Seems like every LO chosen is beige/brown/gray.

But just look at this fantastic RED layout that Kitty has made. I love this kit of hers - red is such an amazing color. Not sure what I could use a kit about Chinese New Years for though LOL

Love the contrast here between the b/w photo and the vibrant red layout. Contrasts like this make my heart beat faster - adorable!

Last edited by a moderator:

casbury

Chris
Oh, Heather, you made my day...thank you so much for including my 'Road Trip' page. That was a loooong drive home so I entertained myself by snapping pictures :)