Oscraps

January Standing O's

LSlycord

Sorry but I just couldn't wait for someone else to start this...too much goodness in the gallery.

Have you seen a layout in the gallery that you just LOVE and want to share with us?? Here is where to post it!!!

Copy the image to this thread and link it up so we can all go leave some love!!!

Can't wait to see what you are loving this month!!

LSlycord

Ok, just had to start it off with this one by Ona. Absolutely breathtaking.
8x8_GRACE_-_FIND_YOUR_DESTINY.jpg

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Thank you so much for mentioning my page about my Mother...it was the most special page I've done...she's was a special lady. Thank you again! Vicki

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I love the design of this one by Scrap-Genie- it has a vintage feel to it. Linked so you can leave her some love!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh LindaS, thanks so much for putting my page here sweetie!!!! and I love the other selections you made as well! how wonderful to be in such creative company!!!! xx

bbe

Thanks Linda for submitting this page for the standing O. What a fab way to start my day. :)

ptabbert

The very first favorite I added to my favorites this year is "Picture Perfect" by sue.falstaff. I absolutely love it!

petey111

Oh Linda!!! Thanks so much for your praise. The page meant a lot to me, so I'm glad everyone loved it so much! I'm off to return the favor!!

petey111

Ok. Vivre's page has earned such high praise...as is warranted by her talent! So here's her amazing page!!!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you so much for the mention, Linda!
Your kind words will help to keep me motivated to keep writing.

ViVre

Did you ever see so much happiness - FANTASTIC PAGE!!!

Please, leave her some love!! Image is linked.

Dady

Thank you very much for this honor Chris, you have enlightened my day :smile: and here I discover such lovely pages, congratulations to you all!!

hondachicc

Okay...so besides the layout is awesome....I am totally in love with the photos, I suppose because I can relate...since grandchildren are such angels...:whip: ....but these photos are sooooooooooo awesome!!!