Oscraps

It's time for a Creative Team Call! (CLOSED)

jenn7

CT-Call-1211-1.jpg

Are you looking to join a fun, relaxed creative team and work with some great products too?

I am in need of a few girls to join my creative team. If you LOVE my designs, then take a chance and apply.

Requirements:
- Create 1-2 layouts/hybrid projects with new releases
- Minimum 3 layouts required per month
- Post layouts in at least 3 galleries (including Oscraps)
- Active in the CT forum (including weekly check-in)
- Answer applicable ISO posts
- Commit to a 4 month term.

Still interested?
Please send me the following info:
- Full Name
- User Name
- Main Gallery Link
- What teams you are currently on
- Why you want to join my team
- If you’ve used my designs before, send me a link!

Put “CT Call” in the subject and send to: jenniferlabredesigns@gmail.com

Hybrid Artists Encouraged to Apply too!

Call Closes: December 18th
Everyone will receive a response.

Jennifer Labre Designs, exclusively at Oscraps.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrappinnewbie

Don't miss this call Ladies! We have a great team and Jenn is awesome to work with. I strongly encourage you to apply. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh Jenn, you are going to be swamped!!!!!!!!!! Girls, don't let this opportunity pass by, Jenn is so lovely to work for and her team are just gorgeous as well!!! You won't regret it!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ooooohhhh ... what a fab opportunity! Jenn's designs are soooooooo beautiful!!! Good luck to all who apply!!!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Good luck with your call! I'm sure you'll get lots of applications - your design is fantastic!

jenn7

Just a quick reminder to get those apps in if you're interested at all. Probably the last call I'll have for a while. :dance:

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
oh Jenn I'll bet you will be spending this whole week and next sifting through the bazillions of apps you have ;) There will be some really lucky ladies around here jumping for joy!

jenn7

This call is now closed. Thank you to all who responded. You certainly didn't make my job very easy. Everyone should have received an email from me.