Oscraps

It is time to say good bye

val

Yop,

it is not a really happy moment for me ( but not so sad either... )
I am going to stop designing.
It is hard to close a chapter in your life ( especially this one) but life is calling and I am looking forward to the new beginning in my life.

I turn my store into a major sale, and I think you may want to use this opportunity to grab all those stuff that you have in your wish list :)
when I am gone, it will be gone for ever!

As you may know now, my Birthday is late MAY, the 22nd, this is on that day that my store will close.
And since I am turning 43, this year, I will put my store a -43% for a month, from now, until my birthday.

Of course I made some sweet little gift to grab

a great bundle of my MiniO pack... I have had SO much fun designing them!!
it is 27 products - they are all together for $19.95

and when you get your Cart to $100, you will get an additional discount of 20$by using the code SPECIAL-TOUCH

love you all, Thanks you for everything for all those years!!

val

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
It was an honor to be part from your team Val !
I wish you all the best and see you at the scrapping side ;)

Hugs,
Vera

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
How very tragic for all of us here at the "O"!! But we know that life is calling you and you have to do what is right for yourself!! So generous for you to have such a wonderful sale before you leave!! :love:

Ellen

you'll be missed Val -you're such a part of the O family
Must be hard to make a decision like that but then..you can always go back to designing later on in life.
wishing you all the best-take care and do pop in from time to time to let us know how you're getting on.:hug::hug::hug:

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Such a hard decision, but we all know that some chapters can come to an end.

Wshing you all the best for your new projects and hope to see you around here sometimes.

((hugs))

Jopke

We 'know' each other for quite a while Val, remember our first steps at Scrapinsider (or was it Digitop3)? So I find it very sad to see you go and worse, leaving designing permanent! Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in the world.

val

oh yeah, jopke, you actually were the first store owner to welcome me at DT3.
That where I sold my first WordART pack...

long time ago.

Thanks you everyone

xoxo
v

val

hi everyone,

I am happy to say that I found time to scrap! I already made 3 pages for my first project: ie the book if our 2013 holidays!

this said, I just wanted to remind you all

That is the last week to jump and pick your favorite product of mine before it is too late!

What out!

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Still sad you are leaving us as a designer Valicious - But YAY that you found scrapping time as a result!!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Lol. I've actually talked to her about this. She wants a little time off to have zero responsibilities and then we will discuss it. That being said...Tracy will be switching scrap sides and hanging out as a CO.

ulina

So sad today it's the last day for VALC Designs @ O

Thank you Val for everything!
For your creativity, your inspiring designs, your kindness, for your understanding and support, for all that I've forgotten to mention right now, for letting me being part of your AWESOME and FANTASTIC CT-team. I've made friends all over the world through this scrappin ... how great is that!

I wish you the best and I know you will be around with LO's and who knows maybe you start designing again...

Love and a big Hug, Marielle Xx

prd_paintingrainbows_pp_04.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
All the very best my sweet friend Val, and I agree, you would make a fabulous CO but yeah, get some rest and recreation in first!! xxxx