Oscraps

Increasing my post count

I have tried to reply to three different threads and always get the "Sorry, you don't have enough posts to make a post."

Haha, I have been a member here for years but it seems I never have time to actually peruse the forum.

Hello, I am Dana. I have been a digital scrapper for 7 years and a hybrid scrapper for 10. I live in NE Oklahoma, work full-time in IT, have two grandsons with a new grandbaby on the way. I have loved Osraps for years and have been a member of 52 Inspirations for the last two.

Thanks for letting me finally post one message!! :p

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: back Dana, I am not sure why you are getting the message, but I am happy you were able to post!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Dana, welcome back hOme! You can always add comments in the gallery to add to your posts. And The Daily oos's and o-games are fun too!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:wave: Hi Dana, that is strange that you could not post :confused: but glad that you finally did!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hi Dana ... glad you've come out from hiding behind the sofa :behindsofa: ... looking by your "join date" you're a relative old-timer here!!! Hahahaha!!! :welcome:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
We get a ton of spam in the forums so this little rule helps us to keep from getting as many crazy posts and inappropriate pics. I'm glad you were finally able to post. Once you get to 15 posts you can post whatever you want. Thanks for joining us here at the O!! Welcome!! Welcome!!

Ellen

welcome back Dana, glad you finally got over the hurdle and now you can go full swing. I look forward to your creations, specially the hybrid ones

LSlycord

Welcome Dana. Anyone who has worked that hard to join us should be an old timer in no time! Can't wait to see grandbaby layouts.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
welcome! quickest way to get post counts up is to comment on a few layouts in the gallery - you get your post count up and get inspired at the same time :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you for all the great greetings and comments!

The first few posts are the hardest, I think. I am now on the way to the gallery!
I'm sure I will find lots to comment on there.

:grin:

mrstoa

mrstoa
First, welcome to our new O Family members!

Play some games is a quick way or comment in galleries.

pam p

I had similar issues until I posted the question of facebook ... I immediately got some help and now I am good to go...