Oscraps

In Loving Memory of Andrea C.

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Still in shock over this... May her family find the solace they need and may Andrea be dancing happily with the angels above.

mrstoa

mrstoa
A precious girl who made everyone smile - prayers for her family and all who knew her. Rest in Peace, Sweet Andrea.

SharLamb

Sharron
I did not know Andrea at all, but I understand the grief that all who shared her life are feeling. There have been a few deaths in CyberWorld since I have been active on these sites, and it has been a shock each time. This is a new experience for the current generation--losing friends we "never knew." May her family have the comfort of the Lord.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Still in shock after this terrible news! Much too young, so unexpected ...
She was so full of joy and brought so much hapiness here !

May you rest in peace Andrea !!

easyeyes4you

I don't think I ever interacted with her, but still feel a deep sense of loss. Wish it had been simply stated what happened? She appears young and was still posting. An accident or?.. Like others my thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

timounette

CHEERY O
I knew it since yesterday, but I can't realize we 'll never read her sweet comments, and see her smile.
This is so trgic.
Thoughts to her family !!!!

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope her family will find, some day, some comfort in going through her pages. She was a very talented lady. All my deepest condolences.

MrsPeel

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope her family will find, some day, some comfort in going through her pages. She was a very talented lady. All my deepest condolences.

second that....
tooo sad :(

a thought for those of us who not all that often have us in our pages...I keep reminding myself to take pictures with Sarita to stick in the pages...