Oscraps

In Loving Memory of Andrea C.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O

This week, the scrapbooking community lost a dear friend and talented scrapper.

Andrea C. passed away suddenly and far too young. Andrea was a much loved member of our Cheery O's team and will be missed more than we can say.

She lit up the Oscraps forum and our hearts with her cheerful, happy, supportive, witty, and sometimes whacky nature. She brought warmth, fun and creativity to our lives and beauty and inspiration to our gallery.

You can take a walk through Andrea's gallery here:
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...name=andrea-c-

Rest in Peace, dear friend.​

dwsewbiz

It's still so hard to believe...you think you are going to wake up and will no longer be true.

May she rest in peace.

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Life can be so unfair.
It's a tragedy for her family and friends.
I'll be missing reading her cheerful posts and looking at her beautiful layouts.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
So sad, I will miss her chatter posts- she was so good at giving title to them that made you want to open it up to see what was inside. Praying for her family that she left behind and thankful for the impact that she left.

abm234

I'm so sorry to hear. It looks like her scrapbooking will be a huge gift to her grieving family.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
This is so sad, words aren't enough to express it. I will miss her happy face and her always so friendly happy comments. My heart breaks when I think of her son, poor precious darling.

I hope she meets my sister up in heaven - they would have so much fun together.

Hugs to you all! <3

Marleen

Marleen
I have no words to say how sad I'm feeling, so suddenly she is gone. So joung and so pretty, life can be so hard. I wish her grieving family and friends a lot of strength. She will be missed.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I still feel like I have no words. She sure put the "Cheery" in Cheery-O.

I'll miss you, darling. Love to her family.

whatnext

what a sad loss to everyone who knew her. i'll miss her bright light in the world. rest well, Andrea.

justjen

Hugs to everyone, this is so sad. I can't imagine how her family is dealing with this, prayers for her family and you all. I'm so sorry for everyone:(

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices.
When you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
Buddhist Saying

my deepest sympathy to her husband, son and family and friends..she's safe in the arms of the Lord..at peace. Rest In peace Andrea. Prayers going out to the family.

janedee

I was absolutely stunned to read this news. My thoughts go out to her family - such a terrible tragic loss.