Oscraps

I'm slowly resurfacing again

Ellen

just an update ..I finally had my operation after the first date had to be postponed by a month due to complications from the biopsy.
So hurdle one has been taken , now just need to recover enough for the next stage.:dizzy:
I'm seeing the surgeon again in 10 days time to get the final results from the pathologist and discuss the further treatment.
Roll on January when I 'll have it all behind me.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
just an update ..I finally had my operation after the first date had to be postponed by a month due to complications from the biopsy.
So hurdle one has been taken , now just need to recover enough for the next stage.:dizzy:
I'm seeing the surgeon again in 10 days time to get the final results from the pathologist and discuss the further treatment.
Roll on January when I 'll have it all behind me.

Hou je taai Ellen, en hopelijk valt alles een beetje mee !

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh Ellen, that must have been such a long time to wait and try not to worry. My initial visit with the breast surgeon was cancelled twice due to bad weather and it made me crazy! Gentle hugs to you, and be gentle to yourself. I am almost 7 months past my surgery and I still have pain and tenderness at the incision site, and it I overdo it, like vacuuming too much, I will feel it. Dr says that is normal and to not push myself. Easier said, than done.
If you have any questions or just a place to talk as you go through your next steps, please do *not* hesitate to ask me.

Romy

great seeing you here, Ellen...keep the spirits up, January is almost here!! <3

Bush Girl

Lovely to see you re-surfacing, Ellen. Build up your strength now - by doing as little as possible - to make you as strong as possible to tackle the next part of your treatment.

Am thinking of you and sending positive vibes up lines to you (BT pending, who've seen fit to cancel our broadband contract as we obviously "didn't want it any more" - we'd had a lightning strike and the whole thing was fried, along with our phone line, so we couldn't even call them to get it re-set - grrrr!)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ellen - Thinking of you and sending you lots of gentle hugs!! :hug: Please take care of yourself and get stronger for your next chapter in this journey!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thinking of you, Ellen.
It's good to hear that you are through the first part.
Please take care of yourself.

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
It's good to hear you have the first hurdle taken. Now it's time to take it easy, be quiet and recover.
Take care of yourself, Ellen.

digigal

So glad to see you resurface, Ellen! Keep up the positive attitude and hope to see you in the gallery when you are feeling better! ((hugs))

scrap-genie

Ellen, so glad you've passed the first hurdle and can surface here a bit. Wishing you fast recovery through it all.