Oscraps

I'm BAAaaaacCCCCCKKKK

msbrad

Hi all, and I do recognize many user names and faces here. I'm Michelle. I also answer to michi or m and have been "msbrad" on digi sites - since I think right click was invented.:rofl:
I've been a member here for a long time although amiss.

That said, I love digital scrapbooking and wish I had more hours in the day to devout to it.

I live in Florida with my Hubby Bill. We have 2 daughters [2 son in law], 3 grandchildren.

All my pages are: US. Our travels, daily adventures, and life with family. My photos or photos from the kids.

Off to check out the challenges.
m

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Michelle and welcome back! yay!! nice to see your smiling face here once again!! :)

A-M

Hi Michelle, I have returned here also as I do like being inspired by different challenges and I notice some great designers in the store here.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Michelle, I have returned here also as I do like being inspired by different challenges and I notice some great designers in the store here.

Hi all, and I do recognize many user names and faces here. I'm Michelle. I also answer to michi or m and have been "msbrad" on digi sites - since I think right click was invented.:rofl:
I've been a member here for a long time although amiss.

That said, I love digital scrapbooking and wish I had more hours in the day to devout to it.

I live in Florida with my Hubby Bill. We have 2 daughters [2 son in law], 3 grandchildren.

All my pages are: US. Our travels, daily adventures, and life with family. My photos or photos from the kids.

Off to check out the challenges.
m
A BIG Oscraps welcome to both of you!!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi Michelle - welcome and looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery! Have fun with the challenges and come chat with us when you get a chance.