Oscraps

I´m so sad ...

timounette

CHEERY O
I am so sorry for you.
Our pets take up so much space in our lives.
My heart goes out to you

Amandajk

Oh Anna... such a difficult thing to do. May your heart be filled with memories and comfort.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I can't even believe what happen today, after eleven years of friendship and companionship I'm going to let best friend go. My eyes are full of tears but even so I think it was my greatest act of love. I love you to the moon and back.
View attachment 379917
I'm SO sorry, Ana. I have no words. This is SO sad when we have to say good-bye to our best pets/friends. Sending lots of hugs your way. We've had to send several of ours to The Rainbow Bridge. You'll be together again someday.

Veronika

I'm sorry, I can understand your pain so well, I've had to let a few dogs go too.....

I am comforted by this quote:
"when you lokk up at the sky at night, since I`ll be living on one of them, since I`ll be laughing on one of them, for you it`ll be as if all the stars are laughing. You`ll have stars that can laugh"
by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
So sorry to read this Ana, it's always so very painful and heart wrenching to say goodbye to our fur babies! Sending big hugs sweete! xxx

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Oh, so sorry to hear this... this is heartbreaking... even though your brain knows it is the end but your heart just refuses to catch up... sending love and hugs your way...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Awww, man. This is a gut punch. :(
I wish I had words that would comfort you and ease the pain. It's one of the hardest decisions in the world.
Big big hugs to you

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I'm sorry, I can understand your pain so well, I've had to let a few dogs go too.....

I am comforted by this quote:
"when you lokk up at the sky at night, since I`ll be living on one of them, since I`ll be laughing on one of them, for you it`ll be as if all the stars are laughing. You`ll have stars that can laugh"
by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thank you for the wonderful quote!! ♥