Oscraps

HOLY COW!!I am so glad the "O" is BACK UP!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome back everyone!!! so glad to be back and see all the familiar and friendly faces!!! ::grouphug

Michael

I can start breathing again.... more importantly, I can start spitting on my screen again! Woo Hoo, sooooooo good to be back home!

Nadine

Linda ... :pound:

YAY - I am so happy to see the O is back up!!!

Oh - and I am loving the new smilies ... haven't seen all of them. :sleep: :sheep1
This one cracks me up:
:kev:
It/He says "The Heart" :smile:

And this one is right on the mark - finally:
:nospam

I am sOOOOO happy, you don't even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CLEANED WAY TOO MUCH THIS WEEK!!! :hurt:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I'm soooooooo thankful my hOme is back online ... but it's Murphy's Law that my laptop is now having major issues ... it's been hit with a trojan horse / virus which is playing HAVOC with everything on it! I was considering an upgrade anyway, but this has now forced my hand, albeit earlier than I'd planned. I'm hoping to get a new laptop this coming weekend, but until I do, I won't be around .... ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm gonna miss you all, all over again! :-(

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh no Sue!!!!! that's bad about the virus but good that you are getting a new laptop!!! and we are going to miss you too!!!!!! hurry back!!! :)

hondachicc

Sue ((((HUGS)))) I am sorry your computer is giving you trouble!! I guess the bright side is you get to get a clean, fast, shiny new one!!! HURRY BACK!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
So happy to be back too! :bounce:

Sue- we'll miss you but just think about how fast you are going to be able to post with your new laptop!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I have a shiny new laptop ... yiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeeeee!!!!! Now I have to spend my weekend getting it set-up and installing Photoshop ... eeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!!

Wish me luck.

hondachicc

I have a shiny new laptop ... yiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeeeee!!!!! Now I have to spend my weekend getting it set-up and installing Photoshop ... eeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!!

Wish me luck.

OH HOW FABULOUS SUE!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can make those gorgeous pages and play again!!! and probably faster than before!!!

Congrats sweetie!!!