Oscraps

Hi

gateausoso

My name is Sonia, I live in Canada but I was born in France. I have two children aged 7 and 9. I have just started digital scrapbooking after 4 years of paper scrapbooking. The feeling is different but the fun is the same, I just love it! I am glad to join your community with such great designers.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" hOme, Sonia (and extra welcome to fellow Canadian!)

You'll love it here - check out the challenges - the freebies in the shop :), join in the forums and most of all have FUN!

Cheers

ourmisadventures

Howdy Sonia!!! Welcome to the O!!!

Take the plunge & start uploading some of your layouts to the gallery! & there's plenty of freebies in the store so you can participate in some of the challenges here! I can't wait to see some of your stuff!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Welcome to the O Sonia! I think you'll definitely love the transition from paper! Can't wait to see your pages!!

hondachicc

:welcome::welcome::welcome: So happy to have you here at the O!! You will jiust love it here....everyone is friendly and helpful!! If you have questions just ask and you will be swamped with loads of it!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Sonia and welcome!!! you will find us to be a happy if zany group!!! so glad you found us!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sonia- welcome to the O and digi-scrapping. Be wanred that both are highly addictive.
If you need any help, just ask! :)

LSlycord

Wecome Sonia! You'll love it here! If you have questions, just holler and someone will be sure to answer!

gateausoso

Thank you! I have checked the freebies category, it is gorgeous! I will definitely participate in some of the challenges, they are really inspiring...