Oscraps

Hi Ya'all.

I'm another homeless scrapper looking for a home. I first joined when the Digichick closed, long ago now. I did a few challenges with Vicki R a couple years ago, but at that time I didn't stay to play longer. I do shop here regularly as a number of my favorite designers are here. Dipping my toes in several places to see where I may fit in. This do sound like a nice and fun place to hang out.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm another homeless scrapper looking for a home. I first joined when the Digichick closed, long ago now. I did a few challenges with Vicki R a couple years ago, but at that time I didn't stay to play longer. I do shop here regularly as a number of my favorite designers are here. Dipping my toes in several places to see where I may fit in. This do sound like a nice and fun place to hang out.
Welcome to you and thank you for "dipping your toes" into The O! We hope you stay! We have a lot of fun here and like Kay @BrightEyes said, we'd love to have you join us in The Daily O's over in the Chatter Forum. We're a wild and crazy bunch. :welcome2::welcome1:

Thank you for the warm welcome. Right now I am on vacation and the news has thrown us for a loop. Don't really have the time to do a lot of chatting until I get home next week. But will certainly stop in then. I think I still have my DigiChick folder with some stash in it. Will have to check when I get home. Been a long time since I've thought of those days.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you for the warm welcome. Right now I am on vacation and the news has thrown us for a loop. Don't really have the time to do a lot of chatting until I get home next week. But will certainly stop in then. I think I still have my DigiChick folder with some stash in it. Will have to check when I get home. Been a long time since I've thought of those days.
If you have a copy of the Goodbye letter to Kim and the DigiChicks... I made that LO.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am so sorry that other scrapping sites are closing but the silver lining is that you can find a new home here at Oscraps. We are thrilled to have you join us!!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Welcome, Lynne! I sure miss Kim of Kimeric Kreations at The Digichick! So glad to have you here at the O!