Oscraps

Hi there! I'm Ursula

Ursula

Trying to navigate myself around here. Is it just me or do the posts start at the end of the threads? I am confused!

I'm a scrapper from Tucson, AZ. Been scrapping for about 10 years. Mainly paper recently but some of the recent digi temptations have been getting at me. I used to design over at Scrap Girls but gave that up.

Loving some of the new stuff though.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Ursula,

:welcome: to the O. This link if you scroll down should help you. YOu can also post in the gallery and have it count towards your post count!

terryb

Welcome! I'm sort of new here to jump right in and take a look around. People here are very friendly.

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Hi Ursula,
Also new here but have found everyone to be warm and helpful. You can change your preferences from your User CP.
Shout if you need help :)
Anna

whatnext

we all had to figure out that last to first thing! it is confusing, but easy to fix if someone who knows what they're doing tells you how,which i think they did up above.

welcome, Ursula!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Ursula - Welcome - I am kind of new myself, and still trying to figure things out as well, but learning more everyday.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:welcome: to Oscraps Ursula ... as Laurie suggested, leaving l♥ve in the gallery is a fabulOus way to get yOur pOst cOunt up ... jOining in & playing the O'Games is a easy [+ fun] way tOO!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Ursula!
We all talk to ourselves on occasion here, so no worries about that! LOL

Welcome to Oscraps- We are working on beefing up the FAQ's but if you can't figure something out- just ask away :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O Ursula. You'll get the hang of it soon enough...once you do you'll feel right at home. We love new people here and if you need any other help please ask.

minideb

Welcome Ursula,

I too am new here at the O and thanks to getting to meet you I can try to leave more LOVE and rearrange my preferences. Hope you have fun scrapping - digitally!

Debbie

Merkee

Hi Ursula, I think you are brilliant to post in your own post! LOL
Welcome to Oscraps!