Oscraps

Hi from the Oregon Coast!

heathert

She Who Never Sleeps
I'm Heather... I live in the middle of the Oregon Coast, on the west coast of the USA. However, I grew up in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, and so I'm bilingual French/English. I live with my hubby, who is a Physician Assistant, and my son, who is a 12-year old little smartypants, so I school him at home. We have two doggies and a cat, and I spend a lot of my time drawing, doing graphic design on the computer, making jewelry, taking photos, and reading. Sometimes I sleep. *giggles* I'm so pleased to be here!! :wave:

Angelle

Making O a new home
Hiyaaaaa! The gang is getting together))) LOL
Seriously, Heather - "sometimes I sleep" - bwahahhaaa, me too!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ha ha! Heather, it is no wonder that you sometimes sleep with all of the amazing creating you do, day in and day out! Very good for us scrappers :D

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Heather, so great to see you here !!!
I followed you from the Vinnie Pearce forum to everywhere you are :dance:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Heather :wave: nice to see your lovely face again!! Hope you love your new home here at the "O"!!

SharLamb

Sharron
Nice tO see yOu Over here, Heather! I lOve OregOn, and have spent sOme beautiful days On the cOast. DH and I hOneymOOned at Seaside 46.5 years agO, and were recently back there, and fOund the cOttage we stayed in! Our first twO years of marriage we lived in FOrest GrOve, and a quick trip tO the beach was a welcOme (inexpensive) day trip for us pOOr struggling newly-weds.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
The Oregon coast is one of my favorite places to be and we visit every couple of years. Welcome to Oscraps.

timounette

CHEERY O
Ah Heather I'm so so happy to welcome you here !!!!
I've been such a bad CT member lately for you....
Trop contente !