Oscraps

Hi from Minne-Snow-Ta (this year it's been Minne-noSnow-Ta (Minnesota)

JeanneMN

Hi, I'm Jeanne, I've been scrapping on and off for 8? years now. I'm mostly off but am trying to get a fresh start from here. I'm familiar with several of the designers here, but most are new to me. I want to dabble in some new things. I'm hoping to get a recharge here. I was an elementary school librarian for 35 years and loved reading to the kids and telling them stories. I don't journal a lot, but when I do I tend to make a short story long.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
So happy to have you join us!
I used to teach PreK so I also love to read and tell stories. Unfortunately for me, I don't journal at all. :D

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hi Jeanne! Welcome to Oscraps! We have a wide variety of scrapping styles represented here, so no matter where you end up, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

PS. I love your sense of humor!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome, Jeanne!! :cowwaving: That is so cool that you were a school librarian for so many years!!! I have made friends with quite a few over the years that I was in PTA/PTO when my kiddos were in different schools :beatingheart: I hope you continue to visit the forum so we can get to know you, and I hear you on making a short story long...same here :giggle4:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
:yesss: :lovey3: yay! everything worked to get you in Jeanne!! So happy to see you here, hope you have some fun with us and get your mojo back!! We are a friendly group except for some crazy people like @faerywings Miss Faery :angelwhistle: ...... ooops, did I say that out loud???? :eek: oh, you need to watch out for Jenn @joyfulheartdesigns as she is our resident serial killer 'cause she carries around A LOT of tools in her boot!!!!! :eek2: :wardrobehide: Please holler if you need a hand with anything! :)

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
:yesss: :lovey3: yay! everything worked to get you in Jeanne!! So happy to see you here, hope you have some fun with us and get your mojo back!! We are a friendly group except for some crazy people like @faerywings Miss Faery :angelwhistle: ...... ooops, did I say that out loud???? :eek: oh, you need to watch out for Jenn @joyfulheartdesigns as she is our resident serial killer 'cause she carries around A LOT of tools in her boot!!!!! :eek2: :wardrobehide: Please holler if you need a hand with anything! :)
:blinddeafdumb::hiding2::whistle::haloslip::kiss2:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yes, don't be scared of me, I'm kooky and loveable-- 100% harmless. Jenn ---on the other hand, keep an eye on that one :rotfl:

@JeanneMN If you like to chatter about anything, pop into the Daily Ooos Threads in the Chatter forum. You can find me there rambling on about the weather every day :D

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Jeanne, welcome to this wonderful place, and i hope you get inspired here , i defenitely will !