Oscraps

Hi from meeee!!

geek_girl

CHEERY O
I finally have caught up enough to jump in and say hi :D

Hmm where to start, single Mum to an amazing special needs daughter, The Pickle.
She is animal mad, and goes to Riding for the Disabled weekly.
Scrapping is my passion, so i scrap as much as I design lol. Also love LOVE cooking which you might be able to tell from my gallery :p
We live in paradise, Papamoa Beach New Zealand. (commonly called papafornia lol)

Looking forward to finding out more about you guys as I peek my way round!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
WELCOME to our "O" Family, Tracy
Thrilled to have you with us and looking forward to knowing you better...

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Tracy!!! Hi!!
Tracy is one the sweetest, most talented ladies ever! So glad to have you here!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Lucky girl to live in paradise!!!

Welcome to Oscraps Tracy!! You are a fantastic designer & I can't wait to get to see more of your layouts now too!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome Tracy!! Thanks for the little tidbits about you. I love hetting to know our designers.

whatnext

hi, Tracy! so excellent to meet you here! looking forward to some Pickle Pages! and some recipes.... :becky: :wave:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Tracy and welcome here! My daughter took riding therapy also for many years!! Looking forward to your lovely designs!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Didn't I post in here? I could have sworn that I had welcomed you out front already. But I guess I didn't.
So :cheer2: Welcome Tracy!!

fruitysuet

Hi there Tracy, from another Oscraps newbie. It's an exciting time to join I'm sure and everyone is really welcoming.

I also have a special needs daughter (the youngest of my three) she has a rare form of epilepsy which has caused emotional, social and learning delays (moderate delays).

Oh and the place you live sure does sound like paradise.

geek_girl

CHEERY O
thanks ladies!! Nice to know there's people here with awesome-special kids as well! Feels all homey now :D xx