Oscraps

Hi from Greece

elicro62

Hi, my name is Elise and I live in beautiful Greece, where the light is always amazing and photographs always come out brilliant and vivid. With hobbys photography and DTP it was only logical that I would end up here in the end. O seems the best place to start learning about my new addiction ;)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh Elise!! Welcome to the O!!! Greece!!! wow! I am sooo looking forward to seeing your photographs and LO's!!!

nina

welcome to oscraps elise! nice to see someone from greece where my family comes from! yay! enjoy the O family

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh Elise, I am so looking forward to seeing your pictures. I would LOVELOVELOVE!!! to go to Greece someday.

Welcome to the O!!

elicro62

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm still trying to find my way around here, so I will put up some more lo's later...

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Hi Elise !
you found the right place !
If you have any problem finding your way around, just ask ! :)

I love greece .... it is definitely a wonderful country ... DH and I have decided we would take our kids there next year !

I hope you are not too close to the fires going on near Athens these day ... And I so hope they are soon over ...

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi Elise! I'm jealous about the way you describe the light in Greece - I'd imagine the scenery is beautiful too!

katg1006

Hi Elise - Wow greece that must be so amazing!!!! I cannot wait to see your layouts :) Welcome to the "O" :)

rogersfam4

Welcome , I am a photographer and I really look forward to see the beautiful pictures and Layouts! You will love it here I know I do