Oscraps

Hi from Alberta Canada

havacrest

I am new to the forum. I retired a few years ago and while new to scrapbooking and still learning but play when time allows as home life often gets in the way. My husband has had many surgeries and lost his leg last year due to infection and is wheelchair bound with quite a few needs. Have been an Oscrap customer for quite some time.and I am inspired by the lovely results that others have shared.

Grace

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Grace! Hopefully we will be seeing more of you here as your real life allows!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Grace and a big welcome. If you ever need a hand with anything scrapping related then pop into Scrap chat area and ask away. There is always someone around to help out. :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
So nice to have you join us, Grace! Not to brag (but really I am :giggle4: ) this is the nicest and most supportive place I have ever been at. Even if you aren't talking about scrapping, there is always someone around to chat with. ♥

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
WelcOme to the O Grace from a fellow Canadian, just to the West of you! You are going to lOve your new HOme!!

LSlycord

Good morning Grace. Looks like I am a bit late to the welcoming front. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome to the forum, Grace :beatingheart: I am SO sorry about your husband's leg...that is horrible...I know it must be a lot for you to handle helping him. HUGE (((((HUGS))))) to you :heartpumpred:

Kythe

Welcome from across the Rockies in B.C.. The 'O' is a very friendly place and more than happy to help you out should you need it.
(I am a native Albertan way up north of Edmonton but moved to BC at a very young age.)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Grace and welcome to the forums! Hopefully, you will share some of your layouts with us! In the meantime, feel free to look around and holler if you need help.