Oscraps

Hi everybody!

icka

Hi everybody, I've been stalking this site for awhile and decided to finally register and I really want to join in the challenges.
I'm Icka from Hungary. I'm a 40 years old woman with 2 children.
I'm a photographer, and love to work with photoshop.
I started scrapbooking on december of 2008.
I don't write very well in english!! ha-ha!!:behindsofa:
So if I'm not quite clear, just tell me!!
Looking forward to getting to know you all!:thumb:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome Icka! No worries, I am American and I don't write very well in English either LOL
Thnakfully we all understand the language of scrapping.

Glad you registered!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O Inga! So glad that you have stopped stalking and can't wait to see your take on our challenges!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:welcome: to Oscraps icka ... glad yOu've stOpped lurking and have decided to start playing :wink: ... the challenges here are GREAT fun ... and the prizes are pretty AWESOME too!!!

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Welcome welcome! Your English is probably MUCH BETTER than my Hungarian :) Thanks for popping in to say hi :)

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Icka, welcome. Your writing in English is great. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Icka and welcome to the O!! don't worry about your English!!! we will work it out and please yell out if you need a hand with anything! :)

CookingMyLife

:welcome: Icka!!
Glad you decided to come out of 'lurkdom'! I am happily going back to visit your country next summer! You have a very difficult language for this English speaker. My mouth didn't work very well with any of the phrases I tried. :twitch:

dwsewbiz

Welcome icka, your english seems perfect to me :)
The challenges are so great here, I am sure you will have fun with them!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome, Icka - so happy you're joining our "O" family - I wouldn't worry about your English! we have dozens of smilies and somehow our layouts tell our stories.

I've visited your gallery - wonderful pages

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Welcome to the "O" Icka!! So glad that you are no longer a stalker and decided to make the "O" your home!! You will love it here!!