Oscraps

Hello!

DeannaJ

Hi ladies!! I've been here before, but it's been quite some time! I'm Deanna, and I've been around digi sites since about 2009 I think. I'm losing one of my digi-homes with the coming closing of TDC on August 1st, so looking for some new adventures! I'm sure I know many of you here already. Just wanted to re-introduce myself!
I live in southern California, been married to the same wonderful guy for 54 years, have 4 grown and married children, and have been blessed with 16 beautiful grandchildren aging from almost 3 to 25. No greats yet, but I do think the 16 grandchildren are pretty great!
I started paper scrapping many many years ago, have about 100 albums of paper layouts. got into digital about 2009 I think--maybe 2008. I'm on several creative teams, and love it!

melscrap

CHEERY O
Hi Deanna. Welcome back! I'm so sad to hear that TDC is closing, but I hope you find your new home here at Oscraps.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Deanna! So happy to have you join us (again :D ). With 16 grands, I bet you have lots of photos to scrap.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Deanna and welcome to the O. So sad that TDC is closing but please make yourself comfortable here and just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)

beckturn

You will love it here, Deanna. I was also at TDC. It's closing was so sad. I've been here since 2013 and it's my favorite place to be, so welcome.