Oscraps

HELLO! NEW FACE: new stuff!!

Leora

I am beyond excited to be debuting as a designer here at Oscraps!! I've been a designer for over 5 years and am happy to be calling the O my new hOme! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Here's a taste of what I've brought with me, but be sure to visit my store for more...and PLEASE become a fan of my Facebook page, as well as follow me on my blog. I will be adding new stuff and growing my store here and you will want to be the first to know!!

Duly Noted
LS-DN-prv.jpg

once upon my time...
LS-OUMT.jpg

Everything is 25% off thru Oct. 10th to celebrate my new adventure here. Happy shopping!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Wonderful news! The "O" just keeps getting better and better. Beautiful new goodies.
Welcome hOme, Leora!

minideb

Hi Leora - its so wonderful to see you here at the O! I'm off on vacation but I'll check out the store when I get home - I just got here in September - just a few days ago actually - Your going to be happy here! Happy shopping when you buy others stuff ... Happy Gallerying when you see new faces and posts and happy designing .... you sent me a tree in January... Oh how much my digital scrapbooking has changed since I saw your stuff in Becky Flecks book in January!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Wonderful news! The "O" just keeps getting better and better. Beautiful new goodies.
Welcome hOme, Leora!

I know! just when you think that the O cannot possibly get any better- it just does!!!!!

Welcome hOme Leora!!!!
:love:

elizzylee

Welcome Leora!!!! So thrilled to see your beautiful designs in the O Shop. Now off to do some shopping. :)

Leora

thanks for the warm welcome! I am so excited to be among such prestigious designers! :)

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Welcome to the O, Leora! I thought you might be turning up here when I heard DD was closing :)

cstaff

I was hoping the O would be your new home when you made your announcement a few weeks ago... how exciting... all the best to you Leora!

Leora

thank you so much, everyone!! So many familiar faces, too...makes me feel like I'm home!!! :) So happy to say that...