Oscraps

Hello! I'm new here!

mimes1

Hi Everyone! I'm Amy, and I'm looking for a new scrap home since Scrap Girls is closing soon. I've been there since 2007 and have been on the creative team since 2009! Digi-scrapping is my rest, relaxation and creative outlet. I enjoy both artistic as well as traditional styles. I'm retired, happily married for 30 years yesterday, have two grown daughters, 3 dogs and 3 more grand dogs! And birds - An African Grey parrot and couple budgies. Lots and lots of scrapping to do!

Last edited:

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Yay welcome Amy - so happy to see you here :D I'm sure you're going to love it, but if you need any help - just sing out! Everyone is so friendly and helpful :D

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Amy and a big welcome to Oscraps! I hope you make this your new home and please let us know if we can help with anything! :wavinghello:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Amy! I currently have a couple of budgies and they're in some of my layouts in the gallery. Not too many, though, because they're camera-shy. I look forward to getting to know you!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome, Amy!! :dancing6: So sorry about Scrap Girls :( I am happy you have found your way over here! Your birdies sound wonderful...I LOVE budgies!!! They come in so many pretty colors :lovey3:

Shauilee-Bobis

Hi Everyone! I'm Amy, and I'm looking for a new scrap home since Scrap Girls is closing soon. I've been there since 2007 and have been on the creative team since 2009! Digi-scrapping is my rest, relaxation and creative outlet. I enjoy both artistic as well as traditional styles. I'm retired, happily married for 30 years yesterday, have two grown daughters, 3 dogs and 3 more grand dogs! And birds - An African Grey parrot and couple budgies. Lots and lots of scrapping to do!
Hi Amy! Welcome to Oscraps!

BoatLady

Welcome my friend, it's good to see another familiar face

zanthia

CHEERY O
welcome amy to oscraps - i hope you decide to make this your new home as i look forward to seeing pages of all your dogs and granddogs.

mimes1

Welcome, Amy!! :dancing6: So sorry about Scrap Girls :( I am happy you have found your way over here! Your birdies sound wonderful...I LOVE budgies!!! They come in so many pretty colors :lovey3:
Hi! I have two budgies, one is pure white and the other is blue. Both are girls. The white one flew into my yard one day and a picked it up and brought it in! She was so hungry. Someone had obviously lost her. The blue one was a rescue from a senior center. The two love each other so much, and I love the happy sounds they make all day long. Our house would be very lonesome without them making all their sweet noises. And the grey talks all day long!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Hi! I have two budgies, one is pure white and the other is blue. Both are girls. The white one flew into my yard one day and a picked it up and brought it in! She was so hungry. Someone had obviously lost her. The blue one was a rescue from a senior center. The two love each other so much, and I love the happy sounds they make all day long. Our house would be very lonesome without them making all their sweet noises. And the grey talks all day long!
Wow, that is wonderful that you "rescued" both of them, that they found their way to you and get to live happily together, and share their sweetness with y'all :cloud9: The African Grey is beautiful, as well...I just love birds...I would love to adopt one, but I am concerned about the cats going after it :(

mimes1

Wow, that is wonderful that you "rescued" both of them, that they found their way to you and get to live happily together, and share their sweetness with y'all :cloud9: The African Grey is beautiful, as well...I just love birds...I would love to adopt one, but I am concerned about the cats going after it :(
Well the grey would take on the cat - and I'm pretty sure after that the cat would leave it alone. ;)