Oscraps

Hello, hello... I'm making it official...

groovyjellybean

So after being a long time lurker of the forums and gallery, and what with the 5th birthday celebrations starting up... I decided I should come out of the woodwork and make it official that the Oscraps is my home... :)

I've been on Nina's CT team for a couple of years and now oh so sad that she's retiring from designing... *sniff sniff*... but I am so so lucky I'm CTing for Fei Fei's stuff now... :)

I've always felt the O was was my home, but was a bit too shy (and perhaps a little lazy... shhhh!!!) to participate in the forums, but I'm going to give it my best go to get more involved in the forums and keep up!

A little bit about me... I'm another resident Aussie (Hi Helen and Ona and all you other Aussies about!), living in Brisbane and I'm a wife to a wonderful man and mummy to my lovely 4 year old and 9 month old girls.

Love photography... love scrapping... love the O... :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Yeah! Clara's finally come out from behind the curtains ... what took you so long girl???? And oh my goodness ... another Aussie!! Are you guys are going for world domination or what???? Seriously though ... so glad you've decided to stop lurking ... welcome to your hOme!!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Woooo hoooooo! So happy that you are deciding to come out of the clOset :rofl:

You sure picked the best time every to get involved in the forums!!

LSlycord

Clara so glad to see you chatting with us! (And how did I not know that you were from Australia?) Great weekend to join us!

Bush Girl

And about time too, Clara! Still, you've managed to rack up 400 posts with your lurking! Lovin' your party avi.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Clara and welcome to the O!! officially!!!! :biggrin: and another aussie!!! yay!!!!! so happy to hear you are on Shaui's CT as well!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hello Clara!! So fun to have another Clara around here. I'm glad you came out of hiding because your LOs are amazing. I'm in awe!! Congrats on your spot on Shaui's team. She is awesome.

hondachicc

OOOH so happy you have come out to join us!! It's a lot more fun to join in!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!