Oscraps

Hello from the South Island of New Zealand

Im an older model and want to say thank you for the help in getting me underway with my password - lol, I'm from Christchurch and have only 1yr ago returned to NZ from living in Australia for almost 16years, family brought us home, we got caught in the Covid thing and had to do the compulsory MIQ Dec 2022, loving being with family again. I am a self taught digi scrapper, always learning.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Im an older model and want to say thank you for the help in getting me underway with my password - lol, I'm from Christchurch and have only 1yr ago returned to NZ from living in Australia for almost 16years, family brought us home, we got caught in the Covid thing and had to do the compulsory MIQ Dec 2022, loving being with family again. I am a self taught digi scrapper, always learning.
Oh welcome to Oscraps! lol! an older model, yep, same here!!! hahahaaa!!! and you are not too far away, I am in Tassie! :) where abouts were you living in Australia? I am originally from NSW, moved down in 2018 because it was getting way too hot for us up in the northern part of that state. Please just holler if you need a hand with anything and there some guides on how to do things in the Need Help forum. HERE

Last edited:
We were originally on the GCoast when we first arrived from NZ, then moved to Snshine Coast and the latter years of our stay in Australia we were on Bribie Island, moved out of our house 3rd March 2021 Covid hit where to go as we could not travel, we moved into a 13ft caravan for 3mths, then a fully furnished holiday unit until we managed to get some house sits, we eventually won our MIQ spot after the 5th attempt back in Oct21 however as there were no MIQ spots available we had to wait until 18th Dec 21 before we could travel, did 10days MIQ in Auckland and flew back to Christchurchon 28th Dec 2021, a year I want to forget about, hubby and I now say well we are part of history as MIQ and compulsory PCR tests etc no longer exist. Love Tassie was in a Pipe Band way back and came over in 1990 for a competion.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
We were originally on the GCoast when we first arrived from NZ, then moved to Snshine Coast and the latter years of our stay in Australia we were on Bribie Island, moved out of our house 3rd March 2021 Covid hit where to go as we could not travel, we moved into a 13ft caravan for 3mths, then a fully furnished holiday unit until we managed to get some house sits, we eventually won our MIQ spot after the 5th attempt back in Oct21 however as there were no MIQ spots available we had to wait until 18th Dec 21 before we could travel, did 10days MIQ in Auckland and flew back to Christchurchon 28th Dec 2021, a year I want to forget about, hubby and I now say well we are part of history as MIQ and compulsory PCR tests etc no longer exist. Love Tassie was in a Pipe Band way back and came over in 1990 for a competion.
Oh goodness!!!!!!!!!! Well I certainly don't think you will ever be moving again any time soon! lol! What a nightmare!! So glad to hear that you are now over the worst of it and ready to just enjoy life! :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Wecome to the O!! from another older version LOL. So happy that you are back with family again! Enjoy your new hOme here at the O!!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Now that you are finally settled you can scrap memories of the challenges you have endured. So happy that you are here.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
You are most welcome! I'm always happy to help. I'm extra thrilled to see you made it in and said hello! So, Hello and Welcome to the Oscraps community!!!! xoxo

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi and welcome to Oscraps! We are a friendly bunch, so please do join in the chats and challenges. Can't wait to see what you create!