Oscraps

Hello!! (from the great white north)

sberkan

...although we're not white just yet!

Hi! I'm Sandra and I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada...that's smack dab in the middle of the prairies. I've poked my nose around the oscraps store here for a while and thought I'd check out the forum and gallery now, too! I've been digi-scrapping since 2008, though it doesn't seem that long! I have a husband (for 9 years, even!) and 3 boys...ages 5, 4 and 1. We keep busy enough (just like everyone else) but that gives me plenty of fodder to scrap. I also love the travel and make photo books from my travels.

I'm looking forward to checking this place out and hanging out here a bit more!

whatnext

hi, Sandra!! glad you're going to be around the place! can't wait to see your pages, especially the travel ones!. welcome, and have a great time here at The O.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome:to the O Sandra, Glad you decided to drop into the forums- let us know if you have any questions!

janedee

Hello and welcome Sandra!! I'm another province further over from Heather, southern BC where we're shivering today too!

CookingMyLife

:welcome:Hi Sandra! looks like you ladies from the Great White North have an increasing contingent! I look forward to seeing your layouts also.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Sandra. I might not live in the GWN, but tehy are saying we might see snow this saturday in NJ! Nooo!

Have fun here!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:welcome: to Oscraps Sandra ... glad yOu've decided tO check Out the fOrums ... have a nOse arOund and play awhile ... if yOu've gOt any questions, please just shOut!!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome, Sandra from another Canuck - from the Great Wet North (BC)
you'll love it here at our "O" hOme - check out the challenges new ones tomorrow
Check out the freebies if you need extra goodies.
most of all enjoy and have fun!

Crafty Kacy

Hi Sandra, good to meet a fellow newbie to the O! I'm from the UK and visited Canada for the first time this year, a beautiful country. I'm just putting a vacation book together from the holiday and have some lovely memories.

KathyJ

Hi Sandra from another Canuck .... the east coast side where we did become white this past weekend, but thankfully melting now.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Sandra and welcome!! you have already joined our posting challenge!!! go Sandra!!!!! :biggrin: