Oscraps

Hello from Tampa

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Hi I'm Claire, I have been digiscrapping for nearly 2 years. I recently relocated with my hubby and cat to Tampa, Fl, we previously lived in NYC for 8 years, but we are English. I am a cardmaker, sewer and crocheter! I like to make things, digi scrapping was a surprise find during the 2020 lockdown and I love where it has led.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O Claire, make yourself at home and looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery. I know how creative you are! :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome Claire! Digiscrapping has been my main creative outlet for over 10 years, it's addicting! I look forward to seeing your work!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Claire! I wish you could have taken me with you to Tampa. LOL I am in Northern New Jersey and it has been a brutal winter here.

Welcome to Oscraps!

claireee323

Hi, Claire! I’m also Claire, and I also live in Tampa (well now Land O’Lakes, but I was born in Tampa and have lived here all my life, so it’s all the same to me) Welcome to Oscraps, and Tampa!

tjscraps

Hi Claire!!

Wait, you're telling me you've only been scrapping like 2 years? You rock, your pages are amazing, even better knowing that!!!!

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Hi, Claire! I’m also Claire, and I also live in Tampa (well now Land O’Lakes, but I was born in Tampa and have lived here all my life, so it’s all the same to me) Welcome to Oscraps, and Tampa!
Cool, love your user name, my family call me Clairey!

LSlycord

Hello Claire! Very happy to "meet" you. We are in Northeast Florida between Jacksonville and St. Augustine. If you haven't explored St. Augustine yet, you really need to. We moved here in June of 2019 from Iowa and with the pandemic, we are just now really getting to explore the area. Thanks for introducing yourself and Welcome to the O!!!

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Hello Claire! Very happy to "meet" you. We are in Northeast Florida between Jacksonville and St. Augustine. If you haven't explored St. Augustine yet, you really need to. We moved here in June of 2019 from Iowa and with the pandemic, we are just now really getting to explore the area. Thanks for introducing yourself and Welcome to the O!!!
Hi! It is actually on my list of must visits, we just got our car at the start of Jan, so we are ready for exploring x