Oscraps

Hello from Southern California

lindascrap1

Hi! My name is Linda. I have recently gotten into digital graphics/scrapbookig and just loving it! This may be a silly question, but how do I get up to 15 posts so that I can post pictures and such on challenges? (I can and have uploaded pages to the gallery) Am I making any sense? Do I need to start a new thread about different topics to get up to 15? Thank you!
Linda

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hi Linda ... welcOme to Oscraps!!! Looks like you've figured out the answer to your own question. Another GREAT way to increase your post count is to leave some love on the gorgeous LO's in the gallery ... but be warned ... it's additictive in there ... if you're not out in a couple of hours, we can send in the search party!!! LOL

Blue Bell

HI Linda - I'm Linda, too. I also just joined, but have been digital scrapbooking for 7 years or so. Glad you found it. It is WONDERFUL.

LSlycord

Welcome Linda! If you have any questions, holler and someone will get it figured out! In the meantime, now that you are at your 15 posts, can't wait to see your layouts!!