Oscraps

hello from snowy syracuse orange new york

dr.nedz

i just wanted to say a QUICK hello :)

my name is clint nedz (dr. nedz) and i am new to this site. i am 34 years old, married to a wonderful woman and have 2 amazing boys.

by day, i am a k-6 grade art teacher. by night, i am a giving husband, loving father and experimental artist.

i attended rochester institute of technology for design and syracuse university for my masters in art education. i have taught design for adult education, high school and elementary school for the past 12 years. children are the TRUE MASTERS of the greatest art tool in the box: intuition!

i have some design collaborations currently on this site with my friend sue cummings. she is a very-very talented artist!

talk soon,
dr. nedz

Bush Girl

Ahh, see I'm jumping the gun replying in the other thread.

WelcOme tO the O Clint, we've been loving your wonderful collab pieces with Sue Cummings. Can't wait to see more of your art!

mrstoa

mrstoa
welcome to our "O" family - I have seen your collabs with Sue, you're correct she is a talented artist and I hope to see more of you two working together!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
WElcome Clint- First off- Let's Go Orange- how about that basketball team- another great year!! Second- I miss the snow- (Grew up in the true Upstate NY and moved 10 years ago to central Ohio) Thirdly :welcome: to the O - love your work with Sue!!

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
Clint! Welcome to the O!
Should I tease them and tell them there
are some new kits by you coming real soon!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hey Clint, nice to meet you. I heard upstate got over 30 inches of snow the last couple of days. You sound like my next door neighbor- very cool man, BTW. He is an art teacher and to say experimental artist, He always has a new technique or tool or medium he wants my two kids to try out.

Isaw your collab kit with Sue-- awesome work, can't wait to see what the two of you come up with next!

:welcome:

dr.nedz

Thank You

Thank you for all your kind words! I can't wait to share more with you soon! Thank you again for your warm welcome! :grin:

-Clint

whatnext

hey, there! it's a GUY!!! a giant welcome to you, and looking forward to getting acquainted with some of your art.

dr.nedz

check it out

CHECK MY STUFF OUT AT ETSY:

etsy.co m/shop/DRnedz

50% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE > COUPON CODE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY > FIFTYOFF

dr-nedz.blogspot.co m