Oscraps

Hello from New Zealand

RikiB

Hi my name is Erica but Riki to my friends :) I've bought many kits from Oscrap but only now have decide to join in some of the challenges.
I'm a retired scrapbook designer and worked in the fun world of scrapping for over 8 years. Over the past few years I've devoted my scrapping to creating various photo albums of birthdays and holidays etc, I now realise this is a never ending cycle so have decided to get back into more creative scrapping to push myself :) I live and play in New Zealand but am a seasoned traveller with a love of photography, I'm our family historian and have spent many happy hours getting to know my ancestors. I'm married to Ian and we have one son and grandson on my side and a blended family that includes, Ian's two daughters, six grandchildren and five great grandchildren. I look forward to seeing everyone's creations.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Riki and a big welcome to the O, looking forward to getting to know you! :) I live down in Tasmania, just a hop, skip and jump away from you! lol! :)

LSlycord

Welcome @RikiB! It sounds like you will love us here and I know we will love you. As family historian, have you scrapped any of your family history? Would love to see some pages!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi Riki & welcome to the O. I'm a genealogist too.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Riki-- so happy that you joined us! Your family sounds wonderful and I am looking forward to seeing photos and Los of them

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hi, Riki! So glad to meet you. I do hope you'll join us in the genealogy forum. We have some dedicated family historians here, including me!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hello Ricki! How nice that you have joined us here at the O! I look forward to seeing your creations!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Riki and welcome to the O! I love making albums and all sorts of practical pages, but have recently started experimenting and creating layouts just for fun too. Glad to have to you here, can't wait to see what paes you'll share.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O family! I am sure you will fit in beautifully and perhaps share some of your expertise.