Oscraps

Hello from Hungary!

Dtimy

Hi everyone, i'd like to introduce myself. I live in Hungary (Budapest) and i don't speak very well in english (but i learn it and use sometimes online dictionary :D !!!). I get acquainted with scrap about one year ago, when i looked for a present for my Mom's birthday. Since then i will became scrapoholic... :D
I have a fantastic boyfriend (who don't lose his mind by my hobby :) )and a cute, little ferretgirl. They inspire me, especially Mystra (the ferret), i made lots of LO with she. :D The another inspiration is my another family, my mom and my brother.
I see lots of beautiful LO in the gallery, these are very-very inspire me! I hope i increase my knowledge when i read the forum and see the gallery. Thanks for the chance!

petey111

Welcome to Oscraps! We are so glad to have you here. I love ferrets. We had one while I was growing up and he was so fun and smart. =) Glad you are inspired by our gallery! Can't wait to see your work as well!

hondachicc

Hi there!!! Welcome to the O...I hope you join in on the fun with us!!! We are so happy you are here!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O!! There are a lot of people here who don't have great English skills and do what they can and we all make it work. I hope you enjoy it here and I hope being here will help you with your English skills.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome to the O!! lovely little ferret!! looking forward to seeing your LO's in the gallery!!!

LSlycord

Welcome to Oscraps! I'm sure that you will love it here! I can't wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Welcome to the O !
Don't worry about the English, there are a lot of nationalities represented here, and we all live along pretty nicely :)

dugarner

Love the ferret, and I love your English, as well. Your native language shines through and I love that! Very exotic.