Oscraps

Hello From Garner, NC

Hello Everyone,
I don't know if I am doing this correctly or not, but here it goes...
I love this sight! I stumbled upon it from a book I just purchased called Somerset Digital Studio. I've been looking for Anna Aspens Designs for quite some time now. When I saw her name and Oscraps mentioned in an article, it was as if I had won the lottery!

SharLamb

Sharron
I feel the same way, sanmthomas! I found this site as I tracked down Anna, and not only found her, but a whole wonderful team of designers and creative people. The bar is HIGH here, which is why I love it. It has made me stretch my art. I am also a fan of Somerset Digital Studio...wishing only that it would come out every month instead of just twice a year. All this to say, you have come to a fabo site, and I know you will love it here. There is lots of inspiration and encouragement. . . a great group of people. WELCOME!

petey111

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

So glad you found us!!!

Anna's stuff is amazing inspiration isn't it?

If you have any questions, feel free to holler!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to oscraps. I live not too far from you in Fayetteville. I took my son to Go Kart in garner about a year ago. It was a blast. The kids of course reminded me that's where Scottie McCreary was from too. I love all the Raleigh suburbs. Much better than Fayetteville.

Can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Ellen

welcome to the gang at Oscraps .
Great you found us through the magazine , I'm sure there will be many following you through the door.
Cannot wait to see what you do with Anna's creations - and yes do look at the other designers too they are all awsome , that's why it's such a happy bunch here .

donnagoar

Welcome, 'sanmthomas!' Glad you stumbled upon what you were looking for. Nice to meet you and look forward to your pages in the gallery!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome to the O!! Anna's stuff is divine, isn't it? And I heard that lots of her stuff was in that magazine.

Make sure you check out the shop here -- all of the designers are outstanding! And the gallery here..... drool-worthy!

Again, :welcome:

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Welcome. I am glad you found Anna - her art is so amazing. I look forwards to seeing some of your layouts.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome, to our hOme at Oscraps - you couldn't have chosen a better one ;)

Our members are our family and we try to encourage and help each other.

And happy you found Anna's designs here at the "O". Anna and her CT do a challenge every week, usually a lift.

We also have our monthly challenges! We have new and exciting ones beginning this month. Lots of excitement in September....

If you need any supplies to join in the challenges check out the Freebies in the shoppe Our designers (including Anna) are very generous!

BTW is may be a good idea to check out our Gallery Guidelines.

Again, welcome and have FUN! :cheer2:

J. (mrstoa; Gallery Admin)

Last edited by a moderator:

justjen

Welcome to Oscraps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is utterly FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the gallery is always so full of inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!