Oscraps

Hello from Durham

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Hi Pam, It's so good to have you visit this part of the O. Please feel free to look around and join in some of our challenges, games, or chats. Looking forward to more of your posts. ♥

LSlycord

Welcome Pam! Looking forward to getting to know you. Can’t wait to see some layouts and hope that you will join us in the forums for some chatting and challenges. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask!

Hi Pam! Happy to have you join us! Will your pups be featured in your layouts? I hope so!
Yes, I've just added a layout with the older dog (Dash) on it - he's 5 yr old now but was about 3 yr old when the photo was taken. He is a Therapy Dog and we were at a meet and greet fundraiser for a dog charity. He was giving a lot of love to the general public that day :) :)

zanthia

CHEERY O
welcome to oscraps pam there are a lots of dog lovers here

thats great that your dog is a therapy dog. wish mine could be one

welcome to oscraps pam there are a lots of dog lovers here

thats great that your dog is a therapy dog. wish mine could be one
Thank you. We haven't done anything for a year because of Covid - we're missing little readers at school and our friends at the Neuroactive community sessions. I think we'll have a lot of customers from the front line organisations in the coming year.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
That is our sweet bearded dragon, Thissle, who we recently had to put to sleep in November because of a massive growth that he would not live through surgery for. We purchased him and his sister five years ago...he was the runt of the clutch, so very small, and his sister is HUGE like a regular bearded dragon would be. I miss that sweet boy <3 We were playing Monopoly when this picture was taken...I put my top hat piece on his head! lol He was so adorable!

That is our sweet bearded dragon, Thissle, who we recently had to put to sleep in November because of a massive growth that he would not live through surgery for. We purchased him and his sister five years ago...he was the runt of the clutch, so very small, and his sister is HUGE like a regular bearded dragon would be. I miss that sweet boy <3 We were playing Monopoly when this picture was taken...I put my top hat piece on his head! lol He was so adorable!
It sounds like he was very much loved. My brothers and I had tortoises as children but they are not imported any longer (good) and people seem to keep them in terrariums now - we kept ours outside but they often didn't make it through hibernation if they were too young.