Oscraps

Hello from Colorado :)

DanielleS83

Hi all! :bliss:
Guess I'm a little late to the intro party huh ;)

I'm Danielle ( The Urban Fairy ) and busier then I've ever been! At this very moment I have a 9 year old cleaning her room while the 7 year old disagrees with her about every little thing and the 3 year old just goes behind her making more mess. Must be siblings. Naturally the 16 year old and 14 year old are still asleep...at 10am. Must be nice LOL

So if you add up all those, I have 5 kids and yes, I am crazy. :crazy:
July 27th will be a big day here for us as we will be adopting our newest daughter, Ela (16). Very rough childhood for her but I guess meeting Zam (14) changed her life forever. In a good way of course! Serenity (9), Ricky (7) and Winter (3) all call her sister already. Ela has just kind of melted into our family I guess you could say. All good things of course!

We reside in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO. The mountains are our backyard and Garden of the Gods our playground! Doesn't get much better then having nature surround you.
My hubby is a retired soldier after 15 years of service. We had planned to make it to 20 but they broke him and decided they didn't want him anymore. Yes, I'm still angry about it. He now works as a Pharmacy Tech at Walgreens ( hopefully not for much longer ) and we don't get to see him all that much right now. Things will change though - for the better!
As for me, I'm just going crazy trying to get all the kids to where they all need to be when they get there, be supportive to the household, keep my business afloat and manage a few hours of sleep in there somewhere :juggle:

I actually just finished up a new collection last night! Shhhh - it's called Field of Wishes and I hope to have it in the store here soon! No telling though :nono:

I guess that is me in a nut shell, at least for today anyway!
Great to be here and I'll see you all around the forum/gallery!!!

xoxo
Danielle S.
The Urban Fairy

bcgal00

CHEERY O
It's so exciting to have you here! I don't know when you find time to create LOL! Such a busy family life! Thx for telling us a bit more about you and your family.

SharLamb

Sharron
WelcOme to Oscraps! My DD lived near CS when she was first married. We love the area. Looking forward to wallowing around in your art!

timounette

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Danielle.
5 children... WOW !!! Congrats.

Nice to have you here, and can't wait to try your stuff

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Daniëlle,

Thank you for your introduction, must be very busy with all your kids, but must be also very fun and much joy in your house !

Welcome to the O !

petey111

Welcome Danielle! I love Colorado Springs! We live within driving distance and I am hoping to go back!

Can't wait to see your new kit!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
You sound like you have a great handle on your "insanity." :love: I have been drooling all over your shop this morning, everything is delicious!
Welcome to Oscraps-- so thrilled to have you here!!!

DanielleS83

Welcome Danielle! I love Colorado Springs! We live within driving distance and I am hoping to go back!

Can't wait to see your new kit!

If you ever come back round this way, make sure to shoot me a message and maybe we can go for a hike ;)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
So happy to see you here and learn a bit more about your very busy life!! I love your shop and agree with everyone else, it is all very delicious!! :welcome: to the "O" Danielle!! :love:

Danesa

Danesa
Danielle, I am so glad you are here at the O! I loved reading about you and your family. I stayed with my sister, in Colorado Springs, for 3 months this past fall/winter. We pretty much lived at Garden of the Gods, Broadmoor, rockin' fun hats at our High Noon Teas at Glen Eyrie Castle, climbing the back side of Pikes Peak and eating our way around the city. haha I miss waking up to Pikes Peak outside my window so I will be going back again next year! Again, so glad to see you here!! Welcome!

Traumelfe

o4isobwy.png

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Bit late to the party but hi there Danny!!!! :) so happy you are guesting at the O, your designs are just fantastic (and you are as well xxxx) :)