Oscraps

Hello from Belgium.

Moria

Hello from Belgium, I am a retiree, I have been familiar with making digital creations for a long time, but with digital scrapbooking only in recent years. I'm quite a homebody, but I really enjoy walking in quiet places with my best friend, my dog, a Scottish Collie.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hello, Moira! Welcome to Oscraps! I'm quite the homebody too, but it's wonderful that there are places like this to connect with others who share your interests!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
WelcOme to the O Moira!! I love long quiet walks also!! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hello Moria i am also from Belgium and i hope you have a great time, and you are at the right time for the Xmas event party !

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Moria and welcome to Oscraps, so happy to see you here. :) Please let us know if you have any questions about anything. :)

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hi Moria, I am a homebody and retiree as well. I hop you get acquainted with the gallery and try out some of the challenges. We are here to help so don't be shy about asking questions.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi @Moria, great to have you here... I hope you are settling in nicely and enjoying the creativity all around... Can't wait to see which designers inspired you to create! Don't be shy sharing our pages with us!