Oscraps

Happy {i}NSD Everyone ...

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
So what are your plans for today?
I'm guessing shopping, scrapping & more shopping
... am I right?

Come on, spill the beans ... what's on your wish list?
What's jumped into your shopping cart already?
Which AMAZING designers' sales can't you resist?

Are you taking advantage of the SALES in order to try out kits
from a new [to you] designer?
If so, which one(s)?

Have you raided the Oscraps collab kits section of the store yet?
They're all 30% off which makes them even better value for money!!!
(and they were already pretty AWESOME anyway)

Ellen

I'm kinda suffering from overkill, I look at all those kits everywhere and am not tempted. What's wrong with me???

But I was pursuaded by a girl named Sue ( not you) to buy that lovely painted alpha the other day :p and today an Anna Artplay kit fell into my basket

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
I started at 3am with chatting.
then I scrapped.
then I chatted again.
and now I'm shopping. actually, done shopping, now I'm downloading...maybe I'll shop more tomorrow, but I'm beat. I've gotta get in bed!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Well, I'm sorta :lalala:

My new years resolution to not buy any digiscrap supplies are killing me ... everything's on sale. I'm avoiding all shops and all newsletters, focusing on the hockey on TV instead :) And knitting my "Pippi-tröja"

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm shopping,scrapping- cause I did no layouts while on vacation- just took photos and planned layouts!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I'm answering customer service and working on server stuff. So, no shopping for me either. BUT..... I'd rather be shopping lol!

Peppermint

I spent all day yesterday running errands, because my life is that glamorous. I'm paging through a few stores right now, but then I suppose I'll have to muster up some sense of responsibility and get back to work.

I wish I would have hit a few chats. I always love chats.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
No shopping for me...until I get my coffee stand running...no money here...BUT I can't wait for DSD for those sales.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
No money here either ... spent far too much during the holiday !!!! :twitch:
Hope everyone had a happy iNSD ! :biggrin:

Kiliki

i didnt buy a single thing....i just have no creativity left or inspiration...doesn't help im BROKE either LOL