Oscraps

Greetings from Northern Ireland

kilkeel

Hello, my name is Anne and I've recently moved to Northern Ireland after living in south eastern Spain for the last 20 years. I'm very nearly 78 years old and am a retired secondary school teacher. These days much of my time and effort is devoted to web design, which I enjoy very much, but I also like digital photography, travel, nordic walking and scrapbooking, of course. I have actually been a member of the Oscraps community for many years under the name pushka but because of losing access to my former email account I have now registered under this new name. Most of my previous layouts, therefore, are under my former name. apologies for this confusion! I am very glad, now that the upheaval resulting from the big move is over, that I can now begin to make more layouts, especially those showcasing the beautiful area of County Down and the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland. I am very honoured and grateful that one of my layouts got a GSO this week.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Anne, welcome back hOme!
That sounds like quite a switch moving from Spain to Northern Ireland.
I am looking forward to seeing your pages in the Gallery. Have you contacted Vicki about merging your accounts? I have no idea if it is possible but it might not hurt to ask :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh I am super jealous!! What a glorious part of the world to have moved to Anne!! Welcome back to the O, will definitely talk to Vicki about your galleries! :)