Oscraps

Good evening

ramoontje

Good evening,

My name is Ramona (aca ramoontje). I'm 33 years old, married to Patrick since april 2006 and mother of 2 precious boys, Rick who's 4,5 years old and Joost who's 2,5 years old. I started digiscrapping when I was pregnant with Rick and have been a scrapaddict eversince. Next to scrapping I have a new hobby, baking cupcakes and cakes....and I'm struggling to devide my time. :biggrin:

I found this forum through Maya de Groot, for who I'm a new CT-member. Thank you Maya for taking me in. :kiss:

Hugs, Ramona

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to Oscraps Ramona. You arrived at the perfect time. We are gearing up for some brithday festivities, so get comfortable and watch for things to start happening in the near future. I'm so glad Maya brought you to us. This is a great place to be.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Welcome to the "O" Ramona ... congrats on your new CT role with Maya, you're sooooo lucky, her designs are ace aren't they! It sounds like you & I have similar hobbies ... 1) digi-scrapping, 2) baking (especially yummy cupcakes) and 3) eating the cupcakes ... buwahahahaha! Make yourself comfy, grab yourself a cake (or 2) and enjoy the fun!

Ellen

hallo Ramoontje welkom hier, it will be nice to see your boys coming past here as well:D

LSlycord

Welcome Ramona. So glad to have you at the O! And how fabulous to be on Maya's CT...she is an awesome designer.

Dutch_Diva

Hi Ramona and welcome to O-Scraps!! I'm sure you will love it here and especially being on Maya's CT; she and her mom are both sweet hearts and you'll love them!! :)