Oscraps

Glad to see designers here!

Hummie

Cheryl
It's sad to see so many stores closing. I watched several of my favorite designers come here, so I am back. I have not really been hanging out anywhere for the past two years, but if I don't support these sites, they will all close. I don't want that! I love this hobby too much!

I purchased the 52 inspirations and hope to become active and meet some new folks and maybe even make more layouts in 2018! My layout counts is really low for 2017.

I'm hoping I am welcomed. So many times over the years I am smacked as unwelcome because of who I am, but I am just like any other scrapper.

Looking forward to a great 2018 scrapping year!

felis

WOW, don't worry at all Cheryl, you are always welcome here!
We adore the different!!! But I wouldn't be surprised if soon you found someone just like you here!
Me and Jean make 52 personal weekly challenge. Feel free to join to us or not, how you like it :hug:, but we will love to have more company!
In O is always sO much Fun.

Hummie

Cheryl
Felis, is this what I call you?

I saw the challenge and will have to try to join in when I get my first 52 inspiration download.

felis

Yep, Felis is like the friends call me, from many years.
Yes the 52 challenges are one thing, but we make also personal project. Jean make diary form, because she have interesting life. I just I summarize my boring everyday life in short weekly prompts.

scrap-genie

Cheryl, don't believe Felis that I have an interesting life. :biggrin: I photograph things everyday, but like today it was snow on a branch along the driveway.

Glad you're joining us at the O! Welcome. :welcome:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hummie- Nice to see you here. I have seen your face all over the scrap world and am very happy that you have landed here!

Hummie

Cheryl
Cheryl, don't believe Felis that I have an interesting life. :biggrin: I photograph things everyday, but like today it was snow on a branch along the driveway.

Glad you're joining us at the O! Welcome. :welcome:

I enjoy photography as well. I love Instagram. It's about the little things.

Hummie

Cheryl
Hummie- Nice to see you here. I have seen your face all over the scrap world and am very happy that you have landed here!

Thanks. Yes, I've been around since 2005. Our scrapping world is growing smaller and smaller. I've not felt welcomed in many places because they think I am just there to market myself, but truly it never has been. It's just hard when someone asks for help not to help them by pointing to one of my tutorials which is the easiest answer for me. Then when I post with that link, I'm smacked. I just love to help and be a part of the community like everyone else. I don't really use the name anymore as that website is closed down. I use my real first name now. I've thought about asking to change my forum ID to something else, but I'm not sure what that would be.

felis

Thanks. Yes, I've been around since 2005. Our scrapping world is growing smaller and smaller. I've not felt welcomed in many places because they think I am just there to market myself, but truly it never has been. It's just hard when someone asks for help not to help them by pointing to one of my tutorials which is the easiest answer for me. Then when I post with that link, I'm smacked. I just love to help and be a part of the community like everyone else. I don't really use the name anymore as that website is closed down. I use my real first name now. I've thought about asking to change my forum ID to something else, but I'm not sure what that would be.

Cheryl, you sounds very disappointed and this makes me sad. The spam have a very clear definition, no outside designers and stores an all will be right. Yes, if your site contains banners and advertising it could be count as a spam too. But if you are just skillful scraper which want to share experience, you are always welcome to do it with youtube or FB Tutorials. Also some of our members described their scraping process in their layout descriptions. I'm sure you'll found your way to do what you love here!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome Cheryl. You are familiar so I’m sure we’ve crossed paths somewhere in the digi world. I think you’ll find a welcoming family here. Jump in on our Daily Ooos thread and chat with us, join in on some fun challenges and get inspired by the gallery and have fun shopping in the amazing store here. Glad you’ve joined us.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi Cheryl!!! Thanks for joining us for 52 this year and thanks for coming out in a huge show of support! Big hugs!

Hummie

Cheryl
But if you are just skillful scraper which want to share experience, you are always welcome to do it with youtube or FB Tutorials.
Skillful is a good word but I never feel I live up to it.
Teacher seems to be in my nature and it is hard not to help because of the same.
Yes, all my tutorials are on Youtube. They are embedded on website pages that have examples that can be helpful.

Hummie

Cheryl
Welcome Cheryl. You are familiar so I’m sure we’ve crossed paths somewhere in the digi world. ...Jump in...
I think your name is familiar too. I am already jumping in on the forum and I've been to the store before the forum, but because of time and learning not to put too many self-imposed to-do's on myself, I want to try to join in a challenge here or there as time allows. I can always use good inspiration. I used to be an event scrapper, but now moreso enjoy just the art of it. I tend to do more digital Bible journaling now than anything else.

Hi Cheryl!!! Thanks for joining us for 52 this year and thanks for coming out in a huge show of support! Big hugs!

Thanks --- you have good products but I'm not sure I have any in my stash. I look forward to see what is to come with the 52.

Welcome Cheryl and enjoy your stay with us
Thanks much. Your ID is familiar to me as well.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Cheryl and welcome to the O! I remember some of your tutorials from way back and I am sure you will fit right in really well here! :love:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Cheryl, It's not nice when your shop close and you have to find a new home, but here you are more than welcome and I hope to see you a lot in the gallery !

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: to your new hOme here at the O! I look forward to getting to know you better, have fun and enjoy it here!!

margje

The O is awesOme
Hello Cheryl! Learned a lot from your tutorials! Welcome! I'm pleased to see you here!