Oscraps

for our Faery

whatnext

this morning around 7 a.m. Eastern in the USA Cheery-O Chris (Faerywings) will be undergoing surgery. please direct all the positive good thoughts and prayers you can muster toward New Jersey! here's hoping this sweet lady gets nothing but good news today.

Last edited by a moderator:

tropt

Sending hugs, love, prayers and lots of good immunity-boosters/strengtheners to speed healing your way!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thank you all so much. :love With all of those good thoughts can you PLEASE send caffeine!!!!????
Gah!!! :tea:

I love you all so much! I am off in a few and am so happy to know that you will be with me in spirit!

petey111

Things are underway for you now and I honestly am tearing up thinking of you. I love you dear friend and will be thinking about you all day.

frani_54

Chris I love you, you were the reason I kept coming back to O, you make this place so warm and welcoming to everyone, every day. Sending prayers and a BIG hug your way.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Late arriving here, but you know how much I love you Chris!! Sending you all of my good vibes your way sweetie!! Keeping you close to my heart today! :hug: