Oscraps

Favorite Holiday Movie

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
In no particular order, my favorites are: A Christmas Story, Elf, The Polar Express, and It's A Wonderful Life.

I can watch any of them over and over.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
A Christmas Story, The Polar Express, Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
In no particular order, my favorites are: A Christmas Story, Elf, The Polar Express, and It's A Wonderful Life.

I can watch any of them over and over.
Oh! I love all of these! With Polar Express, I feel like I’m on the train, too! I love, love, love It’s A Wonderful Life! It’s probably my favorite!

LSlycord

It's a Wonderful Life is probably tied with Miracle on 34th Street for me! And I have to admit that I love Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation...probably because it causes my husband to laugh so hard each time he sees it!

Amandajk

UGGGGGHHHHHH- A Christmas Story!!! LOL! DH's favorite and he wore it out for me the first few years of our marriage, HA! He and his younger brother actually did the tongue to frozen pole thing!!!!
I don't have a favorite "Christmas" movie. Hmmm. But I do LOVE The Chosen series!!!!!!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story for oldies, for comedies, I'd say Elf, National Lampoons Xmas Vacation and Christmas With The Kranks.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
A Christmas Story - a must see every year! Also love Home Alone.

Is that the one where the boy gets his tongue stuck to the flag pole? If so, I have seen it and love it!

It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story for oldies, for comedies, I'd say Elf, National Lampoons Xmas Vacation and Christmas With The Kranks.
Have any of you seen the new Christmas Story Christmas?

A Christmas Story is one of my family's must-see specials. We decided to watch the new one the other night and it was really cute. Not even close to as funny as the original but lots of sweet and funny moments ♥

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

A Christmas Story is one of my family's must-see specials. We decided to watch the new one the other night and it was really cute. Not even close to as funny as the original but lots of sweet and funny moments ♥
I haven't seen the new one - I'm such a fan of the OG though. The Dad just cracks me up in that one!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
It's a Wonderful Life is probably tied with Miracle on 34th Street for me! And I have to admit that I love Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation...probably because it causes my husband to laugh so hard each time he sees it!
We love Christmas Vacation as well for an evening full of laughter! It's such a fun movie!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
UGGGGGHHHHHH- A Christmas Story!!! LOL! DH's favorite and he wore it out for me the first few years of our marriage, HA! He and his younger brother actually did the tongue to frozen pole thing!!!!
I don't have a favorite "Christmas" movie. Hmmm. But I do LOVE The Chosen series!!!!!!
Did their tongues get stuck when they tried that? Ouch!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O

I didn't know there was a new version! I will have to look it up!