Oscraps

Emoticon your Mood!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
:washing: I am so behind with my washing and ironing.
So instead to leave stay here i am goïng to :washing:

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
:sick:

I feel sick .... my stomach is a mess - I'm alternating cold and warm - I hope I feel better tomorrow to cook for my family ...

:(

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
:sick:

I feel sick .... my stomach is a mess - I'm alternating cold and warm - I hope I feel better tomorrow to cook for my family ...

:(

oh what a bad timing Marijke. Hope you feel better today and that you could cook for your family!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hoping that you are much better today, Marijke

Me--
th

happy that Christmas is over!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
:sick: having a whole week a cold, sore throat,cough, earache .Tomorow going to the doctor,again ( been there last week and the week before)

ritacica

I lOve the awesOme O!
... quick recovery !!! :rant: :becky:

Breaks the snow here now !!! :smow::smow::smow: so beautiful...but I want to spring! :Cry::Cry::Cry:

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
:-o:-o my vacation is over - September 1 starts the new school so tomorrow we go to school to prepare all ...

tropt

:yield: (giving up - for now- on my still inoperable PSE 13 and letting my LO projects pile up until Mon when hopefully the IT guys will finally find something wrong...even though they have said it's ok..sigh..)

margje

The O is awesOme
:sleep:
A whole day with my little granddaughter!! She was a bit under the weather today! I 'm to tired to do anything this evening! Of to take a bath and then to bed!

Aussiekat

Saw this bumped on the threads and just had to jump in ... this is me right now --

:rant: :frusty: :censored:

... coworker frustrating me at work.