I lOve Me Some O!
:Cry::help:
blowing-runny-nose.gif

then
:sleep:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
ooooh Elisa ... take care !

Today I'm rather ... :scared: I took a huge decision regarding work ... now I have to wait and see ... but :tape2: until I know what happens next I don't wish to give to many details ... (call me superstitious)

timounette

CHEERY O
Take care Elisa !

I'm like this tonight :
I'have had a small surgery, and I can't stay on a seat too long... So I'll be less on Oscraps for few days

ptabbert

:bowl::bowl: Tomorrow will be the first time I've bowled in about three weeks. Hope I can remember how! :bowl::bowl:

dodiegonzales

:drama: I got too tired from gardening yesterday. Got bitten by something on my eyelid. Now it's a bit swollen. Got two big baskets of laundry today. Though I am thankful for washing machines, I still have to do some hand washing for delicate items. And for sure will be taking care of one of the twins after , watch my other 2 grandchildren mess up the house. I need a vacation!

MrsPeel

whilst one side of my life is a drama

:violin:

my scrapping side of life couldn't be much better...I got some RAKs from the fairy here, am at Paula's CT and two other marvelous teams, I am also now a Darer at the Digi Dares, got a GSO at the Fingerpointing site day before yesterday...and I won a month guest spot as a Cheery oh!!!!!
plus the 3 months collabs....how do you think am feeling?

yeah

:cheer2: :cheer2:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
oh no D!!! Hope you slept better lat night.

Is there a "blah" or "meh" emoticon?? That is how I feel right now.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
:cheer2: because Andy Murray is in the Wimbledon final and no he is not my favorite tennis player but he has a chance against Djokovic(the player which I like least)